Your Guide to Sorority Fashion

College life is in full swing and you’ve joined a sorority for the various advantages it provides. Now that you’re a full-fledged adult, it’s time to debunk some fashion myths so you can look your best...

Tips For Feeling More Beautiful Inside & Out

Beauty isn’t only what you look like, but it’s how you feel and your personality too. If you want to be the whole package then it’s up to you to put in the time and effort it takes to be your best self....

5 Tips to Stay in Control of Small Business Finances

Whatever your business niche, be it an online fashion store, a website or blog where you sell services, or a traditional bricks and mortar store, managing your finances is the top priority. Being in control of...

Blurred Line

Art in the age of interaction and technology. By Veronica Iannuzzi On the heels of this year’s Met Gala where Vogue showcased the intermingling of fashion and technology, we should take it as an...

Eco- and Social- Conscious Fashion

Eco- and Social -Conscious Fashion By Alice Maltais   Until 1960, 95 percent of our clothes were made in America. Today, only 3 percent is produced here, and the remaining 97 percent is produced abroad...