Want your work featured in Flanelle Magazine?
The readers of Flanelle are interested in the context of your photographs so please provide us with a title for your shoot and all information about the team you worked with. How you submit it is how we will publish it. Your photographs can be a past photo series or personal editorial project as long as they have not yet been published. When an editorial is submitted and accepted with all images and credits sent in layout, it is not possible to un-submit it.
There should be a minimum of 6 photos. Editorials must be unpublished and exclusive with different outfits.
- All clothing credits have to be photoshopped on images. Images will be published as is. If you do not know or want to do the layout, you can choose Tear/Layout option in kavyar and our team will make it for you.
- Please include two 2048px wide horizontal images without any credits with the name to give us a choice of cover pictures for the front page and the top of your page.
- Write the title, the team credits and website/ Instagram URL. Double check all URLs and names with the team as it will not be changed afterward.
1. Individuals : Send individual images to us with the credits on top. click here for an example
Your photo set should include 10 photos minimum that follow the theme of the print and the moodboard. Editorials must be unpublished and exclusive. You can advertise your brand, photos, portfolio or work by choosing the Advertorial option in Kavyar. We have two rounds of acceptance, the first one when you submit, and the second round 1 week after the deadline. Only those who are picked on the second round will make it to the print.
If you are an upcoming brand or designer and would like to be published in our Lookbook category online, you may submit your lookbook for review.
You can submit your work for social media publishing only. Your image(s) and credits will be put on our platform(s).
MOODBOARDS & PULL-LETTERS
Your articles may be on the web-blog or, if extremely pertinent and strong, in the magazine. You will be asked to send the article with the information ( your name, where you wish to publish it / blog or printed / )
Remember that printed magazines are quarterly therefore your articles must be pertinent for at least 1 year from now.
Please email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to be included in our database, please submit your website or portfolio to us via www.flanellemag.com/portfolio
By submitting materials you agree Flanelle’s following terms and conditions:
1. the photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Flanelle Magazine and I understand that I am granting Flanelle the rights to use it in the following ways:
• to publish in print, online and/or in digital format
• to publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and on the Flanelle Magazine’s website, which shall include the Photographer’s name.
2. I consent to indemnify Flanelle against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Flanelle’s arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
3. I grant this authorization free of charge and that Flanelle Magazine does not provide free print copies to the collaborators published in the printed issues. Flanelle, however, does provide the teams who were published with a free digital version when asked.
4. Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.